Research is the cornerstone for providing new knowledge for our students, which is one of the key aspects of the mission of SBS Swiss Business School.
In April 2016, the Board of Trustees approved the 2016-2021 Strategic Research Plan (SRP), through which researchers from different disciplines will contribute to discovery, new insights, and creative works.
The research center is responsible for the following activities:
- Assisting researchers as regards to applications for external funding
- Assisting researchers in internationalization
- Coordinate the publication of the JABR (SBS Journal)
- Administrative information and coordination tasks
The research center focuses on the following main areas of research:
- Demography and Globalization
- Zurich Airport region
- International entrepreneurship/education
- International management
Is your company confronted with a specific management problem? Are you searching for a specific solution? Then contract research is the solution. We examine your needs and requirements and will propose a tailor-made solution. Contact us to discover more possibilities!
Are you looking for an international collaboration? We look for researchers who want to work in our primary areas, to partner with one of our faculty members. If you are interested, do contact us.
For SBS Students:
If you need help with your thesis, you should contact in the first place your assigned mentor.